Is it possible to hire an employee without signing a contract with him? Yes – through temporary work.
Temporary work is one of the forms of employment of an employee, based on the Temporary Work Act, completely legal and it does not mean that the employee is hired only for a short period of time.
This form of employment brings many benefits, that is why it is increasingly used by Polish companies.
Advantages of temporary work
- no work related to recruitment, payroll calculations, and other taxes and payments
- no risk related with the legalization of foreign labor
- availability of staff during the designated period
- the possibility of recruiting employees from Ukraine, Belarus, and even the Philippines and Nepal
- access to highly motivated employees for hard physical labor
- easy to calculate – one FV instead of multiple transfers to ZUS, Tax Office
- there is no cost for personnel management and recruitment for employees.